1. Our relationship is non-exclusive. That is, you won’t be our only affiliate. Hate to break it to you.
2. Don’t break the law. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign, federal, state or local, applicable to the activities performed hereunder.
3. Not to engage in typo-squatting, or own a typo domain. You may not use or include a misspelled domain name of “botsview”. That’s 100% cheating.
4. Do not own a domain which includes a botsview trademark. Domains containing the registered trademark “botsview” are strictly prohibited.
5. Do not use sites under construction. This includes websites that show or cause any type of error, doorway pages, sites or pages with automatic redirect.
6. Do not promote botsview on illegal websites or emails. This including a website, which contains or promotes the following types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, violent, bigoted, hate-related, illegal, cracking, hacking, anti-brand messaging or that offer illegal goods or services.
7. You must acknowledge that botsview owns and will retain all rights, titles, and interests in all Botsview content and services, including, without limitation, any proprietary rights which may be developed in the future. Use of botsview content applies exclusively to the benefit of botsview, and the Affiliate obtains no rights to botsview content through use thereof.
8. Do not to use copycat sites, or use any content or images from any botsview websites, except for content and images which have been expressly allowed for use by Affiliate partners. The Affiliate may use the links and/or banner ads botsview provides to Affiliate Partners only in the form in which they are provided. Subject to the limitations contained herein, the Affiliate may place such links and/or banner ads on own website in whatever location the Affiliate prefers. Affiliates must not hardcode creative/logos but should use those supplied in the affiliate network interface.
9. Do not Spam. You should never promote botsview services using spam or unsolicited commercial email. The Affiliate represents and warrants the following provisions: (a) each addressee on an e-mail list has opted-in to receive e-mails from the Affiliate; (b) upon request by botsview, the Affiliate will promptly provide verified opt-in statuses for all recipients of all current mailing lists used to promote Botsview services; (c) each e-mail sent by the Affiliate will contain clear instructions for addressees to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails. The Affiliate must not use the botsview brand name or typos in the “From” address line. All Affiliate e-mail correspondence must contain the Affiliate’s e-mail addresses.
10. Not to commit fraud or submit fake transactions.
11. Not to use adware and/or malware to promote botsview services. The use of parasites (programs that steal traffic from legitimate Affiliates) is strictly prohibited.
12. Not to promote botsview through means of a customer downloaded application that interrupts the sales journey, without securing an opt-in from botsview or its representative. Examples of this are rebate catching tools which alert the user when they land on the merchant website that discounts or cashback are available. If the Affiliate is in any doubt about whether the application is acceptable or not, they should contact botsview or its representative.
13. Not to bid for search engine traffic using the terms “Botsview”, “botsview.com” or similar botsview marks, or any misspellings of “botsview”. The Affiliate also agrees not to include the above mentioned keywords in the display URL for purchased keywords. Misspellings include those with missing characters, extra characters, wrong character sequences, and where the wrong key is pressed.